The Helpgov blog today passed 10,000 page views. Not bad for a start up blog mainly about public sector improvement in the UK.
Thanks to all the readers who’ve dipped into the blog, to those who’ve ranked posts or shared them on various social media sites, to those who’ve commented and to those who subscribe. All options are available at all times.
To mark the milestone, I’ve been tweeting some Helpgov blog 10,000 views stats on Twitter today. Here they are.
- Most viewed post – Ten things PowerPoint presenters shouldn’t say – but do
- 2nd most viewed – The jargon bin. Ongoing optimal linguistic pathways!
- 3rd most viewed – It never rains. Rubbish think tank research on public sector pay
- Biggest referrer – Local government communities of practice web site. Thanks local government
- Most popular search term finding site – “post it notes”. Check out why
- Most bizarre search term finding site – “ohno piggly wiggly”? See why
Enjoy and keep enjoying.